Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Voice changes

Photo via Flickr by Rusty Sheriff
So far, I have not noticed any major physical changes. R says he feels stronger. And I know he feels better, but I'm not sure that's the testosterone. More likely, it's just him feeling better because he's made the decision to be a man. However, the other day, our therapist said he noticed that R's voice was dropping. My first reaction? A gut check. Another physical twinge: oh, yeah, my stomach thought, this shit is real. As in, it's actually happening. Weird. I didn't feel bad, per se. Just a little shocked. I guess it's going to be like that. I am expecting that the forth shot will be a charm. I'm not sure why, but it just seems that way. In the meantime, I think he should be faking a deeper voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment